Digital Experience Suite
Digital Experience Analytics (DXA)
An easy, reliable and intuitive digital experience is essential to attracting and retaining members. And yet, until now, getting feedback on that experience was neither consistent, comprehensive or timely.
Digital Experience Analytics, from our partner Medallia, changes all that. With DXA, key players in your organization, from leadership to marketing to IT, have the ability to identify and prioritize the most urgent experience issues impacting engagement across your website and app.
Learn your Digital Experience Score (DXS)
At the core of Digital Experience Analytics’ technology is the Digital Experience Score (DXS®). DXS is the first validated, universal metric that calculates the quality of every user’s experience on a scale of 0–10.
This intelligence is represented by an overall score, as well as scores for five key pillars of the digital experience: engagement, frustration, forms, technical and navigation. These individual scores provide valuable insight on how your site and app are performing, areas that are working well and those that require attention.
What it means for your entire team
- Understand overall performance
- Understand improvement opportunities
- Set performance goals for digital channels
- Identify pain points in the member journey
- Optimize content and page design
- Design better conversion funnels
Web development can:
- Quickly identify technical issues: Page load times, error messages, broken links
- Test and optimize site features
- Receive performance alerts
Find out how you can become a loyalty leader or keep building on the gains you’ve already made. Explore the services and assistance available to you from Member Loyalty Group.